- The aim of the school is to train children to lead a full and useful life through liberal education and a broad -based curriculum. The school stands for academic excellence, development of skills and character formation through curricular, co-curricular and extra curricular activities. These help to broaden the mental outlook of the students and provide opportunities to discover and develop innate talent in them.
- The academic year begins in June each year.
- The school has a full fledged Counselling Department with qualified and experienced Counsellors and special Educators.
- The management appoints professionals from outside to conduct various extra activities in the school from time to time. Any activity conducted by these professional outside the school premises are not school's responsibility. The parents are requested to take all the required details from these professionals before enrolling.
- The boys of std. VII are offered N. C.C. (Air) Jr. Division by entrance exam and selection.
- The Junior college section offers vocational subjects of Information Technology and Computer- Science as optional subjects.
Tuesdays, Thursday, Saturday (Only by prior appointment)
Principal: For Morning Shift:
11.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon. For Afternoon Shift:
2.30 p.m. to 3.30 p.m. (Except Saturday)
2.30 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.
|(Monday to Friday)
||(Monday to Friday)
|9.00am to 12.00 noon
1.00pm to 5.30pm
|8.00am to 12.00 noon
1.00pm to 3.30 pm
|--- : ---
||--- : ---
|9.00am to 12.30pm
||8.00am to 12.00 noon
- The School Bus facility is available to students of Preprimary, Primary and Secondary sections, It cannot be availed as a matter of right. The school authorities at their own discretion have the right to disallow any pupil from availing the bus facility.
- Pupils will be expected to board and alight the school bus only at the school or at their respective stops.
- Discipline will have to be maintained by pupils while travelling in the school bus. Any pupil found guilty of misconduct will not be allowed to avail the bus facility.
- Any damage done to the school bus by the Pupil would make him/her liable for discontinuation of the bus facility. Besides, the damage done will have to be paid by his/her parents.
- Discontinuation of bus facility will only be allowed term wise. Bus facility cannot be discontinued for or from any particular month and the full fees for the term will be charged.
- In case of any change in the address, parents must promptly inform the school about it in the prescribed format.